THE BBQ CLUB, SOUTHBANK
We are proud to be returning to our riverside summer haunt on Southbank this Summer with a new 6-course interactive BBQ tasting menu, championing some of London's best local artisan suppliers, using the most sustainable produce with fresh seasonal flavours and ingredients, including some we're growing on-site ourselves!
Enjoy a 6-course feast cooked over fire from your very own tableside Big Green Egg. Our chefs and pop ups team will be on hand to share top tips for cooking on fire whilst talking you through some amazing flavour combinations from each dish, root to tip. We'll keep you well hydrated too with our extensive new drinks menu, a local and organic wine list and plenty of non-alcoholic options too, whilst you soak up the long-awaited summer vibes in our alfresco restaurant boasting some of the very best views in London over the river.
Every Wednesday - Saturday from 7pm, as well as lunch on Saturdays from 1pm
Sundays for Sunday lunch BBQ Club style from 1pm
THE BBQ CLUB SAMPLE TASTING MENU £59PP
'Pick, Forage and Ferment'
Charred Brixton sourdough, Southbank herb dips, kitchen 'trimchi', Streatham Common wild garlic oil
BBQ Wye Valley asparagus, house labneh, Brixton brown butter sourdough crumb, pea shoots
'Long Live The King'
Hand Dived Dorset scallop, Cornish seaweed and burnt lime butter, coastal herb, Tempus Number 8 Sobrasada and fresh lime, cooked using cherrywood smoking chips
'Chicken and Beer'
BBQ Chicken supreme, Streatham Common wild allium emulsion and flowers, coal-fired leeks, crispy leek tops, Toast lager and wild London Honey Co glaze, Barry's sourdough 'marmite'
'BBQ Beef Bits'
Salt beer braised bone marrow & beef cheek Long-Boys doughnut, flat iron yakatori, XO slaw, Southbank Sriracha. Roasted over English Applewood from the London Log Co
'Milk and Honey'
THE SUNDAY BBQ CLUB SAMPLE 3-COURSE MENU £49PP
To Start - 'Asparagus Season' - BBQ Wye Valley asparagus, house labneh, Brixton brown butter sourdough crumb, pea shoots
For Main - Slow cooked bone-in Lamb shoulder for 4-6 people
Sides - Spring green salad, tender stem, peas, mint vinaigrette, coal-fired leeks with caper and shallot butter, Nutbourne Nursery heritage tomato salad, salsa verde, potato salad with cornichons and capers
To Finish - 'Milk and Honey' - Wild London Honey and lavender panna cotta, Maldon sea salt shortbread, raspberry, caramelised figs, flowers
Please note these menus are seasonal based on using the freshest ingredients and therefore can vary.
THE ALL-IMPORTANT DETAILS
Ticket prices are per person - tables seat 4-6 guests, larger group bookings are welcome however, and can be accommodated over multiple tables.
Please be aware bookings of 2 and 3 may share your table with other guests, though we always try to spread everyone out, popular evenings can be busy, and sharing is unavoidable.
We cater for all dietaries with notice. Allergen information is able to be entered on the booking information however please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss any of your dietary requirements.
BBQ Club Lunch Ticket
6 course lunch booking in the riverside BBQ Club cabana
|13:00 - 17:00||£59.00|
BBQ Club Sunday Lunch Booking
3 course Sunday lunch menu booking in the riverside BBQ Club cabana
|13:00 - 17:00||£49.00|
Southbank staff entry. Weekend coronation only.
|10:00 - 23:55||Free admission|
BBQ Club Evening Booking
6 course evening booking in the riverside BBQ Club cabana
|19:00 - 23:00||£59.00|
The BBQ Club, Riverside Queens Walk, Belvedere Road, London, SE1 8XX
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Jimmy's Pop Up
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. This is a "Supper Club" style event and all guests are served at the same time and will be on shared tables. Please arrive on time to ensure you receive all 6 courses.
14. This is an outside event, we have cover in case of rain, but if you are booking for an evening session it can get a bit chilly towards the end. Please dress appropriately.
15. We have access to toilets but as this is a pop up they are around a 2 minute walk away.
16. All bookings are final, if you wish to cancel we will try and refill your seats and offer you a refund but this cannot be guaranteed. If you do wish to cancel please give as much notice as possible as we will have more chance of filling the spaces.